Monday, July 27, 2015

Song-ography




Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.

April 2014 - Myrtle Beach North Carolina

More summery songs and photos as promised.

I found the pictures of the sand castle from last spring but needed a song. I didn't think the Jimi Hendrix Castle Made of Sand was appropriate so I found an Elvis song called Sand Castles, which was new to me.

Sand Castles - Elvis Presley
At night
When the sky is still
When the south wind blows
And the air is warm
There's a world that's born

And for every child on the beach that day
Stands a castle tall and proud
And the warm wind crawls through the castle walls
And the night folk wake as the warm wind calls





7 comments:

  1. I didn't know this song either.
    When are you coming to Berlin? Want to meet for a coffee or wine?
    If you need any tips, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard this song before either.
    So you are coming to Berlin? Want to meet up for a coffee or something else?
    I can also provide tips, if needed! Just email me. Info is in my profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything to do with the beach is lovely.......sand castles and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sand castles, such summer beach fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, no Hendrix? Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know the song, but I love the photo of the little guy pushing the truck. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.