Friday, April 11, 2014

Saturday Snapshots - Charlotte NC The Green Part 1 (Travel Photo Thursday)



West Metro Mommy Reads

Saturday Snapshots is hosted by West Metro Mommy


April 2014 - Charlotte NC

I enjoyed this park so much and took so many pictures that I am going to do separate posts to do justice to it.
The Green is a one and a half acre park at 400 South Tryon Street in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. The Green is the site of various public events, such as movie screenings and free plays, including summer performances by the Charlotte Shakespeare Festival.

I loved the whimsical direction signs pointing to real places but combined to form the name of well-known authors.















More Charlotte photos here.   And here.

9 comments:

  1. How creative and wonderful! Looks like a fun park to visit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most interesting signs. Just found out Montana is farther away than Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are some cool signs. I have driven by Charlotte many times but never stopped downtown.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these signs! Looks like a beautiful, inviting park.I'm looking forward to your next round of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea. I hope you show us some more of the park sometime soon, it must be interesting if they have such great signs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who works in a bookshop, I have to say how much I love these signs!
    Very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are terrific. What a great idea. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.